Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Half way through March

Well not much new here today. My flowers are starting to peak up through the ground. Spring for sure is on its way..
I was into moms today and went and did her errands. Not sure how much longer she will be in her own home. They have Someone coming in 3 times a day to fix her meals and then a nurse comes in Mon.Wed.Fri. to change the dressings on her feet. And then on Mondays and Fridays house-keeping comes in for 3 hrs each day.
We are just waiting for a spot to come open for her at either of the local nursing homes. They will only keep up the home care for 3 months..
I really wish that I was a millionare that way she wouldn't have to go through all the emotional turmoil that she is going through.As I would take care of her until the day she died.
I love you MOM and I miss you daddy.
Gloria

No comments: